Go Back   Soundsonline-Forums > Topics > General Discussion (no support posts)

Old 09-08-2017, 06:20 PM
Silver Member

Piano Pete is on a distinguished road
Default Changing Articulations within Choirs Multi Patches

It has been awhile since I have needed to do an in-depth word-builder project. Funny thing is, that part has been a piece of cake, but I have completely forgotten how to switch articulations when using the multi voice instruments. I have gone over the manual to no avail, but I am most likely glossing over the one paragraph that I am actually looking for.

Slave: Windows 10, CPU-Xeon 2680, Radeon 240, MB-Asus x99 WS-E 3.1, 64GB DDR4, Samsung 850 Evo 500GB (OS), 2x Samsung 850 Evo 1TB (Samples), WD 1TB HD (Storage).

Samples: EW Hollywood Orchestra, Gypsy, Solo Violin, Choirs (expansion), Spaces. CCX.

DAW- Cubase, Protools, VEP5, Keyboard- Alesis Q88, Midi Controller- Nektar Panorama P1
Old 09-16-2017, 06:46 AM
Silver Member

George Bellas is on a distinguished road
Default EWSC Wordbuilder Articulation Symbols

Within Wordbuilder you can add the following symbols before the text to be sung with the desired articulation:

Wordbuilder Articulation Symbols

= Normal

( Legato

> Staccato

< Slur

NOTE: Only add the symbols on the left in the above list and not the name of the articulation on the right.

Mac Pro 3.2 GHz 8 Core, 32 GB RAM, OS X 10.11.6, Logic Pro X, PLAY 5, RME RayDAT, Focusrite Red Series and ISA Mic Pres, Apogee Converters, Coleman Audio SR5.1 MKII

Hollywood Strings Diamond, Hollywood Brass Diamond, Hollywood Orchestral Woodwinds, Symphonic Orchestra Platinum Plus, Symphonic Choirs, QL Pianos, Silk, Voices of Passion, Stormdrum 2, Gypsy, Goliath, Ministry of Rock, Voices of the Apocalypse, Superior Drummer, VE Pro, Spaces