Go Back   Soundsonline-Forums > Topics > The Suggestion Box > INSTRUMENTS - Suggestions

Old 08-25-2017, 04:05 AM

misterphoneman is on a distinguished road
Default Gospel Choir anyone?

Hi, first time poster so forgive me if this subject has been addressed in the past but might I toss in the suggestion box a Gospel Choir instrument? Like a good ole fashioned Southern Baptist Choir with male and female vocalists in the mix. With every articulation from pianissimo to full out Holy Ghost shout fest!! I dunno, I think that would be a huge seller. I'd surely buy it!!
Old 08-28-2017, 11:25 AM
Silver Member

Annabelle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Annabelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterphoneman View Post
Hi, first time poster so forgive me if this subject has been addressed in the past but might I toss in the suggestion box a Gospel Choir instrument? Like a good ole fashioned Southern Baptist Choir with male and female vocalists in the mix. With every articulation from pianissimo to full out Holy Ghost shout fest!! I dunno, I think that would be a huge seller. I'd surely buy it!!
Are you thinking of something along the lines of an interactive virtual instrument of a gospel choir with Wordbuilder? I'd certainly go for something like that!

Music is the key to happiness and Joy. While the home of peace and harmony is The City Of Brotherly Love. Welcome home to Philadelphia!

Hardware:
Rockbox MC5XS Desktop, Intel Core I5 Processor, 3.30GHZ, 500GB Primary Drive, 1TB Recording Drive, 1TB Samples Drive, Motu 896HD Audio Interface, Akai MPK25 MIDI Controller
Software:
Windows 7 64 Bit, JAWS (Job Access With Speech) 10.0 Screenreader, Caketalking 8.5 for Sonar Accessibility Software, Sonar 8.5 Producer Edition, Play VST 64 Bit
Eastwest Quantum Leap Instruments:
Goliath, Gypsy, Pianos, RA, Stormdrums 2, Symphonic Choirs, Symphonic Orchestra Platinum, Voices Of Passion
Old 08-28-2017, 11:37 AM

misterphoneman is on a distinguished road
Default a

Yeah, whatever is a part of their current choir VST model and anything else we can get thrown into the pot as well! Like perhaps even a composite of individual singers manually composed into groups configured by the end user. Each member having their own characteristics/quirks just like a real choir. Male and female singers of different vocal ranges and ages. Perhaps even a couple singers that act extra exuberant, the whole 9! lol
Old 08-28-2017, 12:32 PM
Silver Member

Annabelle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Annabelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by misterphoneman View Post
Yeah, whatever is a part of their current choir VST model and anything else we can get thrown into the pot as well! Like perhaps even a composite of individual singers manually composed into groups configured by the end user. Each member having their own characteristics/quirks just like a real choir. Male and female singers of different vocal ranges and ages. Perhaps even a couple singers that act extra exuberant, the whole 9! lol
I'm in on that one! I bet even children's voices singing in a gospel style would be cool.

Music is the key to happiness and Joy. While the home of peace and harmony is The City Of Brotherly Love. Welcome home to Philadelphia!

Hardware:
Rockbox MC5XS Desktop, Intel Core I5 Processor, 3.30GHZ, 500GB Primary Drive, 1TB Recording Drive, 1TB Samples Drive, Motu 896HD Audio Interface, Akai MPK25 MIDI Controller
Software:
Windows 7 64 Bit, JAWS (Job Access With Speech) 10.0 Screenreader, Caketalking 8.5 for Sonar Accessibility Software, Sonar 8.5 Producer Edition, Play VST 64 Bit
Eastwest Quantum Leap Instruments:
Goliath, Gypsy, Pianos, RA, Stormdrums 2, Symphonic Choirs, Symphonic Orchestra Platinum, Voices Of Passion