Go Back   Soundsonline-Forums > Topics > General Discussion (no support posts)

Old 01-13-2018, 08:16 PM
Gold Member

djwayne is an unknown quantity at this point
Default I just bought ProDrummer Volume 1.....

I thought it had lot's of cool stuff inside that'll work great with my music and workflow. I like the idea of all the grooves to work with, the velocity control, the SSL channel strip, the mixer, and the fact I'm getting Lady Gaga's engineer to oversee the mix of the samples I'll be using in my music.........I heard some demos on you tube that sounded really good. The program should work out okay for me. I'm surprised nobody is talking about it, it sounds like a great program to me.

Performer, writer, owner of a very well equipped home studio. My East West collection includes Symphonic Orchestra Silver and Gold, Goliath, Gypsy, Fab Four, Silver Bechstein Piano, Gold Pianos, ProDrummer Vol 1 & 2, Hollywood Strings Gold, Hollywood Solo Violin Gold, Hollywood Brass Gold, Hollywood Percussion Gold, RA, Ghostwriter, QL Spaces, and Play 6.
Old 01-14-2018, 01:42 PM
Gold Member

You can hear a quick mix using the ProDrummer and all EW instruments in the music cafe....

Performer, writer, owner of a very well equipped home studio. My East West collection includes Symphonic Orchestra Silver and Gold, Goliath, Gypsy, Fab Four, Silver Bechstein Piano, Gold Pianos, ProDrummer Vol 1 & 2, Hollywood Strings Gold, Hollywood Solo Violin Gold, Hollywood Brass Gold, Hollywood Percussion Gold, RA, Ghostwriter, QL Spaces, and Play 6.
Old 01-15-2018, 01:06 PM
Silver Member

bill45 is on a distinguished road

Volume 1 is Spike Stent right?
Old 01-15-2018, 01:21 PM
Gold Member

Yes. I chose Spike for starters because I'm a huge fan of Lady Gaga's music, and he was involved with the making of the Fame recordings.....I may get Volume 2 later but money is tight right now so I opted to just get Vol 1 for now. So far I'm thrilled with the program !!!! And I'm just getting started with it.....

be forwarned...sweetwater is advertising them backwards they are saying Vol 1 is Joe and Vol 2 is Spike.