Go Back   Soundsonline-Forums > Topics > General Discussion (no support posts)

Old 09-21-2017, 11:57 AM

efiebke is on a distinguished road
Smile EastWest's Play and VEPro 6 Question

Hello -

I'm going to start the process of creating an orchestral templet that is 100% East West virtual instruments (VIs). I use MOTU's DP 9 (DP 9.5) as my main sequencing software program. However, for CPU management, I have VSL's VEPro 6 house all of the VIs. Which is the BEST way to have VEPro 6 manage East/West's Play engine? One VI at a time, or by filling up Play's Mixer? If possible, my goal is to keep VEPro 6 and DP9 on the same computer for this templet. However, I will use a "master/slave" computer set-up if this should work best. (My signature contains up-to-date information on my set-up.)

Thank you in advance for your thoughtful suggestions.

Gratefully,

Ted

Logic Pro X, DP 9, VEPro 6, MIR Pro, E/W Hollywood Orchestra Diamond (Complete), Symphonic Orchestra (Platinum Plus), EW ComposerCloud, & many more VIs.