Go Back   Soundsonline-Forums > Topics > The Suggestion Box
Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2018, 01:27 AM

delboy007 is on a distinguished road
Default Simplify Instrument Browsing

I use play very simply. All I want to do is browse through instrument choices available and choose the one that sounds best for the job. Surely I am not the only person that does this ?

The trouble is every single time I change an instrument I have to waste time clicking the "do you want to add or replace the current instrument" pop up box. Please give us the option to "don't see this box again" . It is all very well giving us so much to choose from but it is so laborious at the moment. Giving us a way of adding instruments to favorites would also save a huge amount of time.
Old 03-10-2018, 06:13 PM
Administrator

admin has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by delboy007 View Post
I use play very simply. All I want to do is browse through instrument choices available and choose the one that sounds best for the job. Surely I am not the only person that does this ?

The trouble is every single time I change an instrument I have to waste time clicking the "do you want to add or replace the current instrument" pop up box. Please give us the option to "don't see this box again" . It is all very well giving us so much to choose from but it is so laborious at the moment. Giving us a way of adding instruments to favorites would also save a huge amount of time.
It's all in PLAY 6.

http://www.soundsonline.com/play6

Last edited by admin; 03-10-2018 at 06:34 PM.
Old 03-14-2018, 08:17 AM
Gold Member

Dreamcube017 is on a distinguished road

And I gotta say it is BEAUTIFUL!!! It makes things way easier to find and I can now easily favorite the instruments I like using to mock things up. It also work as a nice teaser for the stuff you don't have.

EXAMPLE: I wasn't even thinking about The Dark Side until I saw it had a Dulcimer. So now I'm downloading in with the CCX app.

A dream is just a reality that does not take place within these four dimensions.
Closed Thread