Go Back   Soundsonline-Forums > Topics > The Suggestion Box
Closed Thread

Old 09-25-2015, 11:15 PM

arseniyonline is on a distinguished road
Default Please introduce MIDI learn

Hello, it's been a month now, and I still can't configure my oxygen 88 (which is no longer supported by Cubase) to have a CC11 MIDI controller. MIDI learn function is needed for such old devices. Easy - Native instrument style - right click > MIDI learn, followed by moving the controller and thereby assigning an expression automation to any CC. Having Mod wheel and pitchbend functions assignable this way would mean using pitchbend dor anything else without relying on third party software (which often isn't updated and stops working with latest releases, e.g. windows 10, or Cubase 7.5/8)

This would sort out EastWest customers spending weeks on investigating and trying to get different softwares to work in order to fix the problem.
Old 09-27-2015, 02:07 PM
Silver Member

pmjbaumann is on a distinguished road

My oxygen has an advanced button which you press, followed by controller assign (which is E1 or something, and then towards the top of the keyboard it has numbers you can press like a keypad. So D4x2 would be 1+1 if that makes sense (CC11). Does yours definitely not have that? I'm not at my keyboard at the moment so don't know exactly how to do it without seeing it, sorry. Hope this helps!
Software: Logic Pro X, VEPro Server.
Libraries: HO Gold, Pianos, Silk, Goliath, SD2 Pro, Solo Violin, Symphonic Choirs Gold, Voices of Passion, Spaces.
www.peterbaumann.co.uk
Closed Thread