Go Back   Soundsonline-Forums > Topics > General Discussion (no support posts)

Old 05-03-2017, 06:04 PM

GI Jim is on a distinguished road

Thanks for the reply. That's more than I'm wanting to pay monthly. Can I return the Pro HD and have a Gold HD shipped? My internet is too slow to download these files. My next question is can I pause my subscription until we get these drives sorted out? I ordered them on Saturday and it's now Wednesday and I still don't have the first drive. By the time I get it, ship it back and wait for the other one, my whole month is going to be up before I even get to use the sounds. Thanks,

Jim
Old 05-04-2017, 12:27 PM

michaelpluebell is on a distinguished road

Jim,

Did you purchase the ComposerCloud Month-to-Month subscription, or did you get the ComposerCloudX yearly subscription that is available either as a full year payment (at a discount) or paid monthly at $29.99? (Only asking because those require different drives).

Please create a support ticket here: http://www.soundsonline.com/Support?...ation&article=
and we will take care of your drive return/swap.
Old 05-04-2017, 05:56 PM

GI Jim is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelpluebell View Post
Jim,

Did you purchase the ComposerCloud Month-to-Month subscription, or did you get the ComposerCloudX yearly subscription that is available either as a full year payment (at a discount) or paid monthly at $29.99? (Only asking because those require different drives).

Please create a support ticket here: http://www.soundsonline.com/Support?...ation&article=
and we will take care of your drive return/swap.
Hey Michael,

I purchased the month to month plan ($29.99) as I didn't know how much I would like it. Will create the ticket now. Thanks.