Go Back   Soundsonline-Forums > Topics > General Discussion (no support posts)

Old 04-30-2017, 10:56 AM
Silver Member

EricWatkins is on a distinguished road
Default Pricing question about upgrading.

Hi everyone. I own Hollywood Strings, Brass, and Woodwinds gold editions. I have often wanted to upgrade to Diamond when I got enough SSD space. Well that day is here and I'm trying to do the math and make sure I understand the pricing.

My main question is; If I buy the Hollywood percussion Gold edition now, which would complete my Gold orchestra, do I then get the upgrade pricing from Gold to Diamond for the entire orchestra? Currently $250.

That would mean I buy HWP at $200 + the upgrade at $250, for a total of $450 vs buying Hollywood Orchestra Diamond for $699. Is this solid logic and math?

I guess my only real concern is if there is a technicality based on me purchasing all the gold sections individually vs as a package.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Custom Quad core Intel i7 with ASUS P9X79, 32 gigs of Ram.

Platinum Play Plus, Hollywood Strings, Brass and Woodwinds (all Gold) EWQLSO Platinum XP, Choirs, RA, SD1, SD2, Colossus, K5, lots and lots AND LOTS of other stuff.
Old 05-01-2017, 05:26 PM

michaelpluebell is on a distinguished road

All upgrades get manually checked, so if they see you have all four Hollywood Gold libraries, EastWest will allow you to upgrade the entire bundled price regardless of how you acquired each Gold Library, so you can certainly get the $450 +shipping off the drive for the total upgrade.

Last edited by admin; 05-02-2017 at 06:27 AM.