Go Back   Soundsonline-Forums > Topics > Introduce Yourself
Closed Thread

Old 12-08-2014, 10:56 PM

Will Sullivan is on a distinguished road
Smile Hello folks!

Hi!

I'm currently living in Wellington NZ; from London and will probably return to that neck of the woods eventually (via Europe) - and I've recently handed in my notice at work to pursue composition full time. Always been my thing, and studied it at Uni but recently have made some exciting connections which could potentially lead to some exciting opportunities, and feel like I need to jump on them while the iron's hot!

Been in full time employment since leaving Uni which has lead to me writing considerably less than I'd like, so thought I'd dive into the scary unknown and finally try and turn composing into a profession. Bought all the tools and samples whilst working, but haven't the first clue how to use them, so would love some expert advice/tips from all you lovely people! I've been playing around with them every day but feel like I'm hitting a bit of a brick wall. Do any of you guys know of a good place to get started with using things like logic and big sample packs like CCC2, like any good online tutorials, videos, courses etc...

Help much appreciated!

Will
Closed Thread