Go Back   Soundsonline-Forums > Topics > Music Cafe
Closed Thread

Old 12-20-2016, 03:43 PM
Silver Member

Arturas is on a distinguished road
Default illusio (finally something I am happy to share)

Hi!

God bless East West products. Finally I can compose something like this and sound like that. Finally I can get closer and closer to my dream sound.

Now I'm really sure that virtual instruments getting better and better so there is all the tools around to reach any sound composer can imagine.

After a long crisis I decided to write something again. This is.. I don't know.. The Title is a big dilemma to me till now.

My CPU is out of order in the Cubase project because of too much of.... power in my iMac I guess.. Version you will hear is done only after exporting more than 70 times the same(because too much of bugs in music after exports and all the times different bugs.. After I lost my belief that I will get any result exporting the same till that miracle and lucky track(what happen only because my iMac lost his EGO...) it happen!! For those deep listeners I can send a link to wav file with much better resolution(soundcloud is actually killing quality) - PM me for that with your email.

It could do better.. No WAY! It couldn't for now. This is the best possible result from me for this day(maybe someone else could do better with his or her super turbo computer power cores but my computer have only 4) :

"illusio"

https://soundcloud.com/saskinas/artu...inas-the-clock

Best,
Arturas
Old 12-23-2016, 06:27 PM
Silver Member

Arturas is on a distinguished road

new link: https://soundcloud.com/saskinas/excitatus
Closed Thread