Go Back   Soundsonline-Forums > Topics > The Suggestion Box > INSTRUMENTS - Suggestions
Closed Thread

Old 10-31-2012, 12:47 AM
Silver Member

madstarr12 is on a distinguished road

Yes. This must be done. Many people may not fully understand the secrets behind the different uses of each instrument, and it'll be nice to find them out. Who knows?

Also have some Kontakt libraries.

Desktop:
HP Pavilion Elite Intel Core 2 Quad CPU @2.66 gHz 8GB RAM HDD @ 7200rpm
Laptop:
HP ENVY Intel Core i7 Quad @ 2.0 gHz 16 GB RAM

1 External HDD 500GB @ 7200rpm USB 3.0
1 External SSD 128GB @ no rpm! USB 3.0
Old 10-31-2012, 02:20 PM
Gold Member

Jose7822 is on a distinguished road

Yes, tutorials would be nice.

I would love to see how EWQL uses these libraries in an actual project rather than simply showing us what they sound like. I already know what the library can do, but I would much rather see what a pro can do with them (if that makes sense).
ASUS Maximus VI Hero | Intel Core i7 4770K (OC'ed to 4GHz) | 32GB of Corsair Dominator Platinum (2400MHz) | ASUS ATI Radeon HD7790 | Corsair H100i Water Cooler | Corsair HX850 PSU | Windows 7 Pro (SP1) 64 bit | Cubase 7.5 64 bit | RME FireFace UCX | UAD 2 Octo | UAD 2 Quad
Old 02-28-2013, 06:13 PM

WestonBouchér is on a distinguished road

I agree it would be so helpful to have some tutorials as there's very little on youtube to learn from. I'd pay for a basics course as I'm spending so much time trying to overcome obstacles due to my lack of performance knowledge with HS and Logic. For example right now I'm hung up on a song because I can't get notes that are legato slur to lead from one note to the next without an unnatural bow sound so I have to tweak each midi note length in logic editor window to try and mask it.
Old 03-16-2013, 06:49 AM
Silver Member

fabianzauberer is on a distinguished road

And if Nick or Thomas don't want to show their secrets, they could just pay Alex Pfeffer or some other YT-Guru to show those things!
Closed Thread