Go Back   Soundsonline-Forums > Topics > The Suggestion Box > INSTRUMENTS - Suggestions
Closed Thread

Old 03-29-2015, 03:11 AM
Gold Member

lejmer is on a distinguished road
Default Installer suggestion

Hi,

Just tried to install HOP Diamond (the downloadable version), and it works fine, but I have a suggestion to make the installer easier to use.

When copying all the different parts, maybe do it with the installer itself, and not the builtin Windows copying dialogue?

The reason I bring this up is because the copying steels "attention" whenever a new one starts, and if I am writing at the same time, and press "space", I cancel the one that just started. It can become quite frustrating that during the hours it takes to install, I can't use the computer without risking to cancel copying SOME of the samples. I now don't know what samples I missed.

Not mad, just a bit frustrated. Seems like this could have been avoided quite easily. Not demanding anything, just bringing up the issue this poses. Not the end of the world if you don't change it.

Regards,
Anthony
My name is Anthony (birthname Anton) Berlin, and I am a professional composer living in Sweden. I'm not going to bore you with which sample libraries I own, but I'd love to have a chat with you, about everything between heaven and earth. Take care!

www.anthonyberlin.com
SoundCloud
Closed Thread