Go Back   Soundsonline-Forums > Topics > General Discussion (no support posts)

Old 04-16-2018, 11:55 AM
Administrator

admin has disabled reputation
Default Voices of the Empire trailer released

Watch the trailer for Voices of the Empire and get your copy this Wednesday April 16. Voices of the Empire is a cinematic and ethnic vocal tour de force, featuring the raw, primal vocals of ┌yanga Bold. Produced by Doug Rogers and Nick Phoenix, Voices of the Empire is a must-have virtual instrument for those looking for that epic vocal sound.

http://www.soundsonline.com/voices-of-the-empire

Enjoy!

Last edited by admin; 04-16-2018 at 11:59 AM.
Old 04-16-2018, 03:05 PM
Diamond Member

peter5992 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post

Watch the trailer for Voices of the Empire and get your copy this Wednesday April 16. Voices of the Empire is a cinematic and ethnic vocal tour de force, featuring the raw, primal vocals of ┌yanga Bold. Produced by Doug Rogers and Nick Phoenix, Voices of the Empire is a must-have virtual instrument for those looking for that epic vocal sound.

http://www.soundsonline.com/voices-of-the-empire

Enjoy!
Nice!

Any word on pricing? (for the non-cloud folks like me who'd like a permanent license)
Old 04-16-2018, 03:11 PM
Administrator

admin has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by peter5992 View Post
Nice!

Any word on pricing? (for the non-cloud folks like me who'd like a permanent license)
Introductory price of $199 from April 18 - 24, then $299. We'll start taking orders for immediate download on Wednesday (18th).
Old 04-16-2018, 06:56 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by admin View Post
Introductory price of $199 from April 18 - 24, then $299. We'll start taking orders for immediate download on Wednesday (18th).
TAKE MY MONEY!
TAKE MY MONEY!
TAKE MY MONEY!

Seriously, I've been tinkering around with the library for the past few days, and this is quite something. Uyanga may be 5 feet tall, but her voice and personality are well over 500 feet tall. Her voice can easily pierce through a 120 piece orchestra and choir.

Well done, East West, well done.
Old 04-18-2018, 05:08 AM
Gold Member

Bryan is on a distinguished road

Just curious if the phrases are tempo synced to your DAW tempo. I gave the manual a quick look but didn't see anything.
Old 04-18-2018, 09:12 AM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
Just curious if the phrases are tempo synced to your DAW tempo. I gave the manual a quick look but didn't see anything.
The phrases aren't (which is to say, the phrases play as long as they are recorded), but the legato / sustain / words / sustain samples are. So you can tweak her singing to whatever's going on in your track. This makes it different from e.g. Voices of Passion.
Old 04-18-2018, 11:22 AM
Gold Member

Bryan is on a distinguished road

Peter, thanks for the reply. It sounds fantastic but that is a big disappointment that the phrases are not tempo synced. I know there are tricks to make them fit better but it would be so much simpler if they were locked to tempo.
Old 04-18-2018, 12:16 PM
Diamond Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bryan View Post
Peter, thanks for the reply. It sounds fantastic but that is a big disappointment that the phrases are not tempo synced. I know there are tricks to make them fit better but it would be so much simpler if they were locked to tempo.
The phrases are only a (small) part of the entire library, it's one of five of six folders, and there's plenty to play around with in the other folders to put together your own phrases.

When I say the phrases are not tempo synced, I mean, to give a hypothetical example, if she says "I am dying!", and that lasts says 6 seconds, it's always going to last 6 seconds regardless of the project tempo. All the phrases are in Bulgarian (or Mongolian? haven't quite figured that out) so if you cut the phrase off and e.g. start another phrase, no one is ever going to notice. Except of course Mongolians watching trailers prior to a feature film; they'll probably have a couple of good laughs. But that's a very small audience anyway.
Old 04-18-2018, 12:42 PM
Silver Member

Raden Agung is on a distinguished road

How many gigabyte space for this product, i cannot find it on the web product. In the system requirement just says XXGB. What the meaning XXGB? is it roman numeral meant 20GB? or another things?

Last edited by Raden Agung; 04-18-2018 at 12:45 PM.
Old 04-18-2018, 01:19 PM
Silver Member

michaelpluebell is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raden Agung View Post
How many gigabyte space for this product, i cannot find it on the web product. In the system requirement just says XXGB. What the meaning XXGB? is it roman numeral meant 20GB? or another things?
14 GB