Go Back   Soundsonline-Forums > Topics > General Discussion (no support posts)

Old 07-21-2017, 01:48 AM

tweirdo is on a distinguished road
Default Upgrading HS to HO

Not sure if I have missed it.
I was wondering if there's a special price for people who already owned one of the Hollywood Orchestra instruments, eg: Hollywood String

I have a licensed Hollywood String Diamond which was bought shortly after it launched. Now we have Hollywood Orchestra with a full set of 3 other instruments. Is there any chance that people like me can purchase the remaining 3 instruments at a price lower than the current price of HO (699 for diamond)?
Old 08-04-2017, 03:44 PM

PaulieDC is on a distinguished road

There's no upgrade from Strings to Orchestra, but the awesome sale is about to end (was supposed to yesterday) where you get HO Diamond for $466! I added all the Solo instruments when I bought mine and it was $732, just a hair over the straight HO price with no sale. Save your existing Strings license for a future mobile machine for composing or gift it to someone starting out... just a thought.

Also, never hurts to contact Sales and ask if something is possible. Worst outcome is no and you have the sale price to fall back on.
My Amateur Home Studio: NI K.Kontrol S49 | Studio One Pro | EW Hollywood Diamond Everything | Komplete Ultimate 11 plus Symphony Series Strings & Brass | PreSonus Studio 192 Mobile pushing pair of Eris E5s & T10 sub | PreSonus FaderPort | Two analog gems: AKG C414 XLS Mic and a Taylor 618e v2. Oh, PC: Home built 6-core i7-4930K | 64GB | GTX1080 | 32TB total drive space w/backup drives. Win 10 & EWHO & Komplete 11 all on separate SATA SSDs, soon to upgrade to NVMe SSDs.
Old 08-05-2017, 03:02 PM
Platinum˛ Member

aptmusic9 is on a distinguished road

I'd be interested in this as well. I bought HS, HB, HWW diamond all at full retail price when they launched.
Core i7 3930k - ASUS PX79 Pro - 64GB RAM - W7 Pro on 240GB Neutron SSD - RME HDSPe AIO - OCZ RevoDrive 120GB - Crucial RealSSD 256GB - 8 x HDD - Motif XS8 - Focal Solo 6 Be - Cubase 7.0.4 - Sibelius 7 - VE PRO - QL Spaces - Altiverb 6 - Complete EWQL Hollywood Series Diamond - SC - SD2 - EWQL Pianos - MOR - Requiem Choir - VSL SE+ - Symphobia 1 and 2 - True Strike - Pro Tools 10 and 11
Old 08-10-2017, 03:50 PM
Silver Member

Annabelle is on a distinguished road
Send a message via AIM to Annabelle

I know this may be different from what the original poster wants to do, but I wonder, is it possible to upgrade from Symphonic Orchestra Platinum to Hollywood Orchestra Diamond? If so, how would I go about that one?

Music is the key to happiness and Joy. While the home of peace and harmony is The City Of Brotherly Love. Welcome home to Philadelphia!

Hardware:
Rockbox MC5XS Desktop, Intel Core I5 Processor, 3.30GHZ, 500GB Primary Drive, 1TB Recording Drive, 1TB Samples Drive, Motu 896HD Audio Interface, Akai MPK25 MIDI Controller
Software:
Windows 7 64 Bit, JAWS (Job Access With Speech) 10.0 Screenreader, Caketalking 8.5 for Sonar Accessibility Software, Sonar 8.5 Producer Edition, Play VST 64 Bit
Eastwest Quantum Leap Instruments:
Goliath, Gypsy, Pianos, RA, Stormdrums 2, Symphonic Choirs, Symphonic Orchestra Platinum, Voices Of Passion