Go Back   Soundsonline-Forums > Topics > General Discussion (no support posts)
Closed Thread

Old 05-24-2018, 07:05 PM

reberclark is on a distinguished road
Default Powerful System DB, RR, UB?

Just starting to explore the Powerful System instruments. This is probably a dumb question - I know DB indicates "downbow" but is that all attacks or just the first one in a phrase? Same question for UB "upbow" - and what exactly is the bow doing for attacks in the RRs "roundrobins"?

Thanks for any and all info!

Polywell-built PC with Intel Core i7x980 at 3.33GHz 64bit -Windows 10 Pro 64bit.

Hollywood Strings Diamond, Hollywood Orchestral Woodwinds Diamond, Hollywood Brass Diamond, Hollywood Orchestral Percussion Diamond, Hollywood Harp Diamond, Ra, The Dark Side, StormDrum2, Ministry of Rock, QL Spaces & EW Spaces II
Old 05-25-2018, 07:33 AM

QuestionGuy is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to QuestionGuy

Read the manual. In the RR patches the strings will play upbow, downbow, upbow, downbow. If you want particular notes to be played upbow or downboy, you need to use the articulation for that on that note.
Old 05-25-2018, 09:01 AM

reberclark is on a distinguished road

Thanks, QuestionGuy! I was being lazy and moving too fast, that's why I asked the question here instead of going back to the manual. I appreciate you taking the time to answer.

Polywell-built PC with Intel Core i7x980 at 3.33GHz 64bit -Windows 10 Pro 64bit.

Hollywood Strings Diamond, Hollywood Orchestral Woodwinds Diamond, Hollywood Brass Diamond, Hollywood Orchestral Percussion Diamond, Hollywood Harp Diamond, Ra, The Dark Side, StormDrum2, Ministry of Rock, QL Spaces & EW Spaces II
Closed Thread