Closed Thread

Old 12-31-2013, 02:03 PM
Administrator

admin has disabled reputation
Arrow Stormdrum 3 wins Electronic Musician's 2014 Editor's Choice Award

Announced today ...

http://www.soundsonline-forums.com/d...ce2014_SD3.pdf

Please previous review quotes (full reviews at product page) -

“Stormdrum 3 combines stellar sounds with exceptional playability. For big, beautiful drums and percussion, you simply won’t find better.” - Computer Music

“Stormdrum 3 deserves its place by deftly bridging the world music and cinematic paradigms. In fact, I’ll go so far as to say it’s one of the best-sounding percussion libraries anyone has created to date.” - Keyboard

“As with all EastWest instruments it’s the detail which draws you in. I would go as far as to say that it is the best sounding set of acoustic sampled percussion I have ever heard. Highly recommended." - Future Music

“A must-have for film composers. The combination of 86GB of incredible percussion layered into the PLAY 4 software makes SD4 once again an impressive and versatile virtual percussion instrument that’s sure to inspire.” - Audio Media

"I love this library! It sounds exactly as a percussion collection of the highest caliber should sound. I especially love the very warm, direct sound that EastWest has captured." - Amazona.de

"Stormdrum 3 is definitely the best ethnic percussion virtual instrument on the market. Its 90 GB of sounds are more realistic, more expressive and more musical than anything else you can find.” - MusicoPro

"An Aladdin's cave of exotic world percussion, pristinely recorded from five mic positions. Features powerful ethnic drums and percussion ensembles, and some great tuned percussion.” - Sound On Sound

Last edited by admin; 01-02-2014 at 10:31 AM.
Closed Thread