Go Back   Soundsonline-Forums > Topics > Introduce Yourself

Old 04-02-2020, 06:43 PM

Bill Miller is on a distinguished road
Default Hello from Phoenix, AZ!

Hi, folks!

My name is Bill Miller, and I'm a composer and K-12 (yes you read that correctly) music teacher in the Phoenix area.

I'm mostly a composer for film/TV/games. I'm perhaps best known for my work on the Emmy-nominated show Con (2015) and Antidote 15 (2014), and the anime series, "Chronexia and the Eight Seals". I do a lot of band/orchestra/choir commissions, too...ensembles I've composed for include the WVYO, Grand Canyon University, ProMusicaAZ, and others.

I maintain a modest presence on YouTube and post when I can. As mentioned before, I am a music teacher at a public charter school with over 350 wonderful students that I teach regularly. Some of the older kids have even begun to compose, too, which is very inspiring to see!

I feel like I'm missing something...well, if you have any questions, feel free to message me or reply to this thread, and I'll answer as quickly and efficiently as I can.
Old 04-03-2020, 08:54 AM
Super Moderator

LMW is on a distinguished road

Hey Bill,

welcome to the forum.

I think I listened to "Chronexia and the Eight Seals" a while back when I was going down the rabbit hole of YouTube recommendations. Seems very familar, at least. An enjoyable and soothing soundtrack.

Cheers.

Helpful links: Sample Path, Library Sizes, My Template, Tips and Tricks, OS & DAWs
Hardware: OS W7 Pro, i7-4910MQ 2,9 GHz (Overclock to 3,9 GHz), 32GB RAM, int. 3TB 840 EVO SSDs,
ext. 1TB Samsung 1x T1 & 2x T5 + 6TB backup + UR22 Interface + Kawai MP7 (88 Keys) + Yamaha MS60S Speakers
Software: Cubase Pro 7.5-10, PLAY v6.X.X, EastWest et multi alii
Old 04-03-2020, 04:39 PM

Bill Miller is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMW View Post
Hey Bill,

welcome to the forum.

I think I listened to "Chronexia and the Eight Seals" a while back when I was going down the rabbit hole of YouTube recommendations. Seems very familar, at least. An enjoyable and soothing soundtrack.

Cheers.
I'm glad you enjoyed it! I had great fun working on the soundtrack.