Go Back   Soundsonline-Forums > Topics > Introduce Yourself

Old 08-15-2017, 02:20 PM

PaulieDC is on a distinguished road
Default Checking In From Scottsdale

Hi all, long time musician but newbie to MIDI orchestration. Wanted to do this ever since seeing first green screen sequencer at NAMM 1984, never got the chance until now.

I've had Composer Cloud Plus for a year, just cancelled that after a great year of experimenting and learning, and bought Hollywood Diamond w/solo instruments on the sale last month. That and StormDrum 3 is all I need for NOW. I'm sure that will change as this new venture continues!

I already have a pretty decent PC for my DAW because of the video and photography work I do, just had to up the ram a bit and add a SSD here and there, so I kind of got a head start on that score (no pun intended, lol!)
My Amateur Home Studio: NI K.Kontrol S49 | Studio One Pro | EW Hollywood Diamond Everything | EW Pianos Platinum & Symphonic Gold | Komplete Ultimate 11 plus Symphony Series Strings & Brass | PreSonus Studio 192 Mobile pushing pair of Eris E5s & T10 sub | PreSonus FaderPort | Two analog gems: AKG C414 XLS / Taylor 618e v2. Oh, PC: Home built 6-core i7-4930K | 64GB | GTX1080 | 32TB total drive space. Win 10 & EWHO & Komplete 11 all on separate SATA SSDs, soon to upgrade to NVMe SSDs.

Last edited by PaulieDC; 08-15-2017 at 02:24 PM. Reason: Typos