Go Back   Soundsonline-Forums > Topics > The Suggestion Box > INSTRUMENTS - Suggestions

Old 05-22-2018, 01:12 PM

philhooper is on a distinguished road
Question Pipe Organ Samples

I find the organ samples in the various libraries quite limiting and one-size-fits all. How about a great pipe organ package along the lines of Hollywood Strings. I realize the engineering would be difficult for a variety of reasons. But there are people like myself who would love to have a pipe organ at our command with all the possibilities. I'm NOT referring to a theater organ, ala Phantom of the Opera, but a serious, classical instrument, with a variety of sounds, a breadth of quality worthy of Bach organ toccatas and fugues, and the great Saint-SaŽns Organ Symphony. Looking for a another challenge? This would be it! No studio musicians meeting for days, but a single organist recording perhaps in 3 or 4 different locations in the LA area. There are fine instruments in SoCal. We can always add the reverb and spaces in post. Thanks for considering what I think would be a stellar addition to the EW library.