Go Back   Soundsonline-Forums > Topics > General Discussion (no support posts)

Old 08-01-2018, 06:21 PM
Diamond Member

peter5992 is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokotus View Post
Is there a way to manually create additional favourites or custom categorized folders that appear in the spaces II browser ?
Not that I am aware of but the latest version of Pro Tools allows you to call up FX chains and insert them on tracks.

Reaper for years has had the ability to create custom track presets, and you can search by developer (EW, NI, Arturia, Sonivox, etc.).

I have a short list of all time favorites in Spaces and tend to use them over and over again (San Francisco Hall at the top of my list).
Old 08-04-2018, 01:52 PM

reberclark is on a distinguished road

I am running Spaces 1 on a hard disk and have had no problems.

Should I run Spaces 2 on the same hard disk or on one of my SSDs where my libraries are?

Please advise.

Polywell-built PC with Intel Core i7x980 at 3.33GHz 64bit -Windows 10 Pro 64bit.

Hollywood Strings Diamond, Hollywood Orchestral Woodwinds Diamond, Hollywood Brass Diamond, Hollywood Orchestral Percussion Diamond, Hollywood Harp Diamond, Ra, The Dark Side, StormDrum2, Ministry of Rock, QL Spaces & EW Spaces II
Old 08-07-2018, 07:28 AM
Administrator

admin has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by BasariStudios View Post
So i am supposed to upgrade to this but there is not a single
Audio or Video file anywhere showing anything at all...???
A 10 day trial version is now available at the product page.
Old 08-10-2018, 07:29 PM
Gold Member

djwayne is an unknown quantity at this point

I jumped in on Spaces II because of the visual additions. I can now see the spaces I'm working with. fantastic !!! Just wish the pictures were bigger....very impressive though !!!! The sounds are amazing.....good job EW !!

Performer, writer, owner of a very well equipped home studio. My East West collection includes Symphonic Orchestra Silver and Gold, Goliath, Gypsy, Fab Four, Silver Bechstein Piano, Gold Pianos, ProDrummer Vol 1 & 2, Hollywood Strings Gold, Hollywood Solo Violin Gold, Hollywood Brass Gold, Hollywood Percussion Gold, RA, Ghostwriter, QL Spaces, and Play 6.
Old 08-10-2018, 09:04 PM
Gold Member

I went thru some of the instrument reverbs....and matched strings with string reverbs and clarinet with woodwind reverbs, guitar with classical guitar reverbs......just fabulous....best reverb sounds ever....wow am I glad I bought this upgrade. I had Spaces, so all I had to pay was $149.99 for the Spaces II, about the cost of a reverb pedal, but Spaces II is so much more useful in the studio. The only word I can think of to describe Spaces II reverbs sounds I heard tonight----Pristine !!!!!

Sorry boys and girls but I don't need anymore reverb software or pedals...this is it.

Performer, writer, owner of a very well equipped home studio. My East West collection includes Symphonic Orchestra Silver and Gold, Goliath, Gypsy, Fab Four, Silver Bechstein Piano, Gold Pianos, ProDrummer Vol 1 & 2, Hollywood Strings Gold, Hollywood Solo Violin Gold, Hollywood Brass Gold, Hollywood Percussion Gold, RA, Ghostwriter, QL Spaces, and Play 6.
Old 08-10-2018, 10:01 PM
Gold Member

I just tried playing Taps on a EW solo trumpet sound with the Hamburg Cathedral reverb from Spaces II....just perfect.....I tried about 10-15 different reverbs in a just a few minutes, this one had the perfect trails I was looking for. I like how I can quickly toggle thru different reverb sounds. Loads up instantly !! I can even open up multiple instances and toggle back and forth between reverbs.

Ya I'm really liking Spaces II.

Old 08-10-2018, 10:29 PM
Gold Member

I just tried a solo violin of Amazing Grace with the Berlin Church reverb,.....

Sweet !!!!!!!!!!!

I've been working with Spaces II all evening, not one hiccup. I'm flying thru auditions at a lightning pace....unreal.

Old 08-11-2018, 08:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djwayne View Post
I just tried a solo violin of Amazing Grace with the Berlin Church reverb,.....

Sweet !!!!!!!!!!!

I've been working with Spaces II all evening, not one hiccup. I'm flying thru auditions at a lightning pace....unreal.

Hi DJ, Are you running Spaces II on an SSD or a hard disk? Thanks for any info.

Polywell-built PC with Intel Core i7x980 at 3.33GHz 64bit -Windows 10 Pro 64bit.

Hollywood Strings Diamond, Hollywood Orchestral Woodwinds Diamond, Hollywood Brass Diamond, Hollywood Orchestral Percussion Diamond, Hollywood Harp Diamond, Ra, The Dark Side, StormDrum2, Ministry of Rock, QL Spaces & EW Spaces II
Old 08-11-2018, 09:25 AM
Gold Member

No, I'm just running it on my C: drive hard drive !!!!!!! I can't believe how fast it loads up !!!!

Old 08-11-2018, 09:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by djwayne View Post
No, I'm just running it on my C: drive hard drive !!!!!!! I can't believe how fast it loads up !!!!
Great! That's where I'm running Spaces I. I have Spaces II but have not installed yet. Thanks for the info!