Go Back   Soundsonline-Forums > Topics > The Suggestion Box
Closed Thread

Old 12-22-2017, 04:36 PM

jonatanberg is on a distinguished road
Default Presets / settings

Thought there must be somewhere where u can find "presets" of users patches for the libraries. Do u know if there are any?

Anyway I would be really interested in sharing my own or using other's tweaked settings and premade mixes of instruments etc. = )
Old 03-14-2018, 09:26 AM
Gold Member

Dreamcube017 is on a distinguished road

THIS HERE!!!

I would LOVE that! What's interesting is that you can indeed make and save them. Take a look at the full string patches in Hollywood Strings. That's actually a combination of a bunch of patches. And I think it is possible to make them and save them as they are just .ewi files that you can upload. I don't know if that breaks the EULA though. It really shouldn't since you're not getting the actual samples, just the patch itself.

EastWest, can this please be a more open and supported thing? Maybe users just don't care to share patches since they all have slightly different work flows.

However, some "inspirational" starting patches that incorporate a couple different instruments would be very useful for newcomers. Heck, other libraries do it, so why not this one? Especially for those using COmposer Cloud, you can download almost everything, so why not have a Getting Started section that has a patch with strings, brass, woods and percussion that spreads across the entire keyboard that really drives home the "hollywood" feel of an orchestra. Then have a World one that uses stuff from Silk and Stormdrum and a bit of Voices of the Empire whenever that comes out.

MAN that'd be so awesome!

A dream is just a reality that does not take place within these four dimensions.
Old 04-25-2018, 02:22 PM

Dewdman42 is on a distinguished road

+1
Closed Thread