Go Back   Soundsonline-Forums > Topics > General Discussion (no support posts)

Old 05-14-2020, 11:48 PM
Gold Member

RCRees is on a distinguished road
Default Logic 10.5

Has anyone tested Play with new Logic Pro 10.5 upgrade? All ok? Iím shortly moving to a Mac system and will be using Logic.
Thanks

www.rcreesmusic.com

Dell XPS 8300, Intel Core i7-2600, 8GB SDRAM, AMD Radeon HD 6670, Windows 7 Home Premium, M-Audio Audiophile USB, M-Audio Keystation 61es; SONAR X3 Producer Edition (64bit); Colossus, Boesendorfer 290, EWQLSO Gold Complete, EWQL Pianos Platinum, EWQL Choirs Platinum, RA, Stormdrum2, Chris Hein Horns Vol1
Old 05-15-2020, 03:36 PM
Super Moderator

michaelpluebell is on a distinguished road

All works (as far as I've used it in the last couple days) except Logic 10.5 doesn't read the plugin's available multi-outputs, it just throws up generic x16 and x25 stereo outputs so those quick-load routings don't work

You can still manually set up multi-output/multi-timbral instances from the 'New Track' setup and individually route your stereo output setup inside Play on loaded instruments - but until their system reads the available stereo outputs correctly that's one issue we've found.
Old 05-17-2020, 12:03 AM

tonedoctor is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelpluebell View Post
All works (as far as I've used it in the last couple days) except Logic 10.5 doesn't read the plugin's available multi-outputs, it just throws up generic x16 and x25 stereo outputs so those quick-load routings don't work

You can still manually set up multi-output/multi-timbral instances from the 'New Track' setup and individually route your stereo output setup inside Play on loaded instruments - but until their system reads the available stereo outputs correctly that's one issue we've found.
I guess I'm a newbie to this.. So what would be the best way to fix this when I have existing projects (with PLAY loaded as a multi-timbral instrument and several tracks with midi on them) that I'm trying to open and Logic opens the session but "PLAY" is not loading? I hope I'm explaining this clearly.. lol
Old 05-22-2020, 02:24 PM
Silver Member

charles1237 is on a distinguished road

For my part, all is working perfectly with Catalina and LP 10.5!