Go Back   Soundsonline-Forums > Topics > General Discussion (no support posts)
Closed Thread

Old 01-26-2018, 04:35 AM

Kabirdi is on a distinguished road
Default ilok cloud?

I was wondering if EastWest will be implementing ilok cloud in future?

It was recently implemented by Avid into their software, shown at NAMM 2018. It would be extremely beneficial for people with multiple rigs to use this feature!
Old 01-30-2018, 09:37 AM
Silver Member

Raden Agung is on a distinguished road

I am Pro Tools 2018 user and use it that feature now. It's awesome even no internet connection you still can work with Pro tools. But if you turn off Pro tools and then turn on again you need to connect once again to ilok account for running. Unfortunately now i still use the i lok dongle because East West not yet have this new technology. I hope someday East West will follow AVID so i can use it anywhere with my laptop and iMac at studio without dongle anymore just bring my phone only for internet.
Old 02-10-2018, 12:55 PM
Silver Member

JBlongz is on a distinguished road

You don't need iLok with you all the time for EastWest products. They allow you to drag the license to machine using the iLok's manager software. I have over 100 licenses on my ilok and only need to physically have it for Altiverb 7 and Kush Audio's UBK1 and Claraphonic
Old 02-11-2018, 08:19 AM
Silver Member

Raden Agung is on a distinguished road

Aaahhh yes i am forget about that LOL. Now working completely no iLok yey!!
Old 03-11-2018, 06:23 PM
Silver Member

adic27 is on a distinguished road

What if I lost my original iLok key or can't get to it? Do I have to purchase another one? I don't have icloud or anything like that, just don't have my iLok key. Don't mean to highjack the thread...
Old 03-13-2018, 11:38 AM
Super Moderator

michaelpluebell is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by adic27 View Post
What if I lost my original iLok key or can't get to it? Do I have to purchase another one? I don't have icloud or anything like that, just don't have my iLok key. Don't mean to highjack the thread...
To recover EastWest licenses from a lost iLok Key:

Please first submit an RMA for a lost iLok with iLok Support - https://www.ilok.com/#!support - this will send you an e-mail with an RMA number.

Once you have that, send an e-mail to licensing@eastwestsounds.com, give them your iLok User ID and that RMA number, and ask them to reset your licenses due to a lost iLok.

Once they have, you can reactivate your licenses to either your computer or another iLok Key using the iLok License Manager - https://www.ilok.com/#!license-manager
Closed Thread